Sunday, December 16, 2007

WEEK 8- EXERCISE 18

My concern with social networking sites is that so many people have left their sites unblocked as a way to try and make new friends. Honestly, I think it's best that all accounts and blogs be blocked and to just use those accounts to keep in touch with your current friends. The world wide web just doesn't strike me as the greatest place to make new friends, there are some crazy people out there. But if you stick with the friends you made in the real world and safely keep in touch with them on a blocked site, then social networking sites are a great, highly useful tool. I didn't have any preferences out of any of those sites because I have to admit that I'm old fashioned and would prefer to stay in touch with my friends either on the phone or in person.

No comments: